California Gas Station Free Air and Water Sign
Gas Station Free Air and Water Sign - 12x12
Gas Station Free Air and Water Sign - 12" x 12" - Outdoor Rated Heavy-Gauge Reflective Aluminum
Wording of Sign: CALIFORNIA LAW REQUIRES THIS STATION TO PROVIDE FREE AIR AND WATER FOR AUTOMOTIVE PURPOSES TO ITS CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL. IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT NOTIFY THE STATION ATTENDANT AND/OR CALL THIS TOLL-FREE TELEPHONE NUMBER: 1 (800) 356-7057.
California service stations must provide air and water, free of charge, to their customers who purchase motor vehicle fuel. Service stations are required to post at least one clearly visible Free Air and Water Sign, in a conspicuous place, at or near the air and water dispensing equipment by January 1, 2000.
ADA Gas Station and Fueling Assistance Signs from ADA Sign Depot:
- Rated for 10-Plus Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- .063 Heavy-Gauge Rust-Free Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
- California Free Air and Water Gas Station Sign is Laminated with 3M 1160a Anti-Graffiti and Anti-Weather Protection. If sign is tagged, graffiti can be washed off using mild detergent such as Simple Green. If label is put on the sign face, the label can be peeled off without any damage to the sign face. Laminate also protects sign from harsh weather including high sun exposure.
You may also be interested in