Ring Bell For Assistance ADA Sign
Ring Bell For Assistance ADA Signs - 10x10
Ring Bell For Assistance ADA Sign - 10" x 10" - with Tactile Wheelchair Symbol and Text (No Braille Required)
This Ring Bell for Assistance ADA Sign is used to mark doors with bell entry systems, or bells to ring for service in stores and other buildings. When entry to a business or building may not be fully wheelchair accessible, so that a person in a wheelchair could gain entry unassisted, bell systems are used for the visitor to request assistance. Assistance rendered could range from an employee opening a heavy door, to deploying a temporary wheelchair ramp.
Ring Bell For Assistance Signs for Persons in Wheelchairs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and wheelchair pictogram
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- Note: ADA regulations do not require Braille for Guide Signs of this type.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
You may also be interested in