ADA Sign Depot Shipping Information
Free Ground Service Shipping On All Orders
At ADA Sign Depot, every order ships free by ground services. No minimum order required. Whether you need one ADA compliant tactile braille Exit sign, or 75 3'x 4' blue self-adhesive truncated domes, your order ships free using ground services such as UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, USPS, or LTL freight trucks. Should you need faster transit times than our free ground shipping services, expedited and air shipping options are available. Each shipping option for your zip code will be shown during checkout, with the cost of each level of service. (Please note that due to weight and size, truncated domes cannot be shipped by expedited air services, and will be shipped only by our free ground services.)
Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information each time we make a shipment so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
ADA Signs in stock that can ship the same or next business day can be viewed and ordered here: Quick Ship ADA Signs.
TIP: Have a rush or an impending access inspection? Before placing your order, ask your inspector if they will accept a copy of your ADA Sign Depot invoice showing that you have purchased the required compliant signs/products. Knowing that you've purchased the necessary ADA compliant signs/products from us, inspectors will often approve your project and not hold up your final.
On this website are more than 1000 ADA signs and related products. We keep many ADA signs in stock and usually ship orders the same day from our San Diego office. Most of the ADA signs on this website are not in stock and are manufactured when an order for them is received. We typically ship our standard made-when-ordered signs and custom ADA signs in 4-7 business days from our Northern California plant.
Many other products, such as truncated domes and handicap parking signs, will ship the same or next business day from California and other locations nationwide. Our 10-year outdoor-rated reflective aluminum custom parking signs and ADA guide signs usually ship in 3-5 days from our San Diego location. We ship all orders free by ground services, but expedited shipping options and their costs will be displayed during checkout.
ADA Sign Depot Payment Methods:
We accept orders 24/7 on this PCI-level secure website. We sell to individuals, as well as companies and government agencies. You do not need to be a government agency or corporation to buy from ADA Sign Depot.
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, G Pay, and Purchase Orders
Purchase Orders: Minimum Order of $100.00
- Public Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Towns, Cities, Municipalities
- State Government Agencies
- Federal Government Agencies
1. Place your order on this website and select "Purchase Order" as your payment option. Our website will automatically email a receipt and order confirmation to you. You must then also email a copy of your completed and signed Purchase Order to: firstname.lastname@example.org We cannot process orders unless we receive a copy of your organization's signed/completed purchase order.
2. Email your purchase order to us, and we will write up your order and email you a receipt and order confirmation.
3. Mail your completed/signed purchased order (include your email address and phone so we can contact you) to: ADA Sign Depot | 10531 4S Commons Dr. #622 | San Diego, CA 92127
Custom Made ADA SignageCustom ADA compliant and California Title 24 compliant signs are available in many materials and colors, including Rowmark acrylics, brushed aluminum laminate, and wood laminates combined with our brushed aluminum laminate, and LaserGlow acrylic. Most custom ADA/Braille sign orders will ship in just 4-7 business days. Custom products are not returnable for refund. View Custom ADA Signs
self-adhesive truncated domes is very popular, providing fast and easy installation of a rugged and durable product that is fully compliant with all Federal, California, and other state specifications. These self-adhesive ADA mats ship from California in just 1-3 business days.
Important Shipping Info for Truncated Domes:
- Due to their size and weight, all truncated domes products ship only by our free ground services.
- Expedited air shipping is not available.
- Orders for truncated domes typically ship in 1-3 business days, depending on quantities and colors ordered, and inventory levels.
- We ship from warehouses in California, New York and Florida, depending on the type of truncated domes product(s) ordered. Each truncated domes product page shows from which warehouse that item will ship. View Truncated Domes from ADA Sign Depot
- Larger orders, including any quantity of 3'x 5' size truncated domes, will ship by LTL Freight Truck, strapped on a pallet.
- We can only ship large orders or orders for 3' x 5' size products to a Business Address. Delivery is not available to residential addresses.
- An authorized person must be present to sign for delivery during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm local time. Re-delivery charges of $200 may apply.
- LTL shipments are for curbside delivery only. Indoor delivery is not available. For larger orders it is advisable to have a loading dock and/or forklift at the delivery site.
- Requests for lift-gate trucks, or to be called in advance of delivery, are available with an additional charge of $200. Please contact us to arrange for these additional services, or if you have any questions before ordering.
ADA Sign Depot Return Policy and ProcedureOur ADA signage has never failed a CASp certified inspection due to errors in compliance with ADA and/or California sign regulations. But the world of ADA regulations can be confusing and contradictory. Sometimes customers will order the incorrect sign for their specific situation, often from differing interpretations of best practices, such as when an architect will specify a sign that the inspector will not accept. That's why we offer free and unlimited consultations before you buy — and whether or not you buy from ADA Sign Depot. If we cannot provide what you need but we know of someone who can, we will connect you with them.
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours—if the order has not already shipped.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the order to let us know you will be making a return. Merchandise returns will not be accepted without a prior return authorization email from ADA Sign Depot.
- Only stocked signs and products can be returned.
- Custom and all non-stock (made when ordered) signs and products (including non-stock colors or drilled holes) are NOT returnable. If an order for custom signs or non-stock/made-to-order items is canceled before shipping, a refund minus any incurred costs for materials, labor, and production expenses (such as having ordered, cut, or prepared materials for the project) will be deducted and the balance of the order refunded.
- Returned items must not have been used, and must be in condition to be resold, for a refund to be made. Please pack signs carefully! Returned items that are received that have been used or damaged will not be refunded or reshipped and will be discarded.
- Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Products must be returned to the specific warehouse they were shipped from. When you contact us, we will provide the shipping address(es) for the product(s) you are returning.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all authorized returned orders.
- Any expedited shipping fees on the original order are non-refundable.
ADA Sign Depot — Our Commitment To Your Privacy
What Information Is Collected
We are not a large corporation taking all your personal information and using it to target you with marketing messages. We are not the NSA.
We are a small company making excellent and useful products with the purpose to make life, especially when it comes to accessibility and mobility, a little easier for people.
The only information we collect is necessary to process the orders you place, and to communicate with you about those orders. Our secure website is hosed by Shopify and is PCI compliant. Our payment processor is PayPal, the most trusted and secure method for internet purchases. As part of the order process, the only information collected from our shoppers is:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information*
How That Information Is Used
We only use the information we collect to process your order. We do not share your information with anyone. Period. We do not Spam (send unsolicited emails). If you want to join our email list, we will send notices of sales events, usually no more than once a month. And you can opt-out of our email list at any time, and with just one click.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
We maintain a secure website complying with up-to-date PCI and regulatory requirements.