Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom ADA Signs with Tactile Text, Symbols, Braille - Up to 8" x 11"
Custom Room Number ADA Sign with Text and Window Insert - 8" x 6"
Custom ADA Restroom Location Guide Sign - 6" x 10.5" - Optional Arrow
Custom White Tactile ADA Signs with Braille & Color Symbol - 8"x 8"
ADA Sign Depot will Design your Custom ADA-compliant Braille signsNot every sign company has the tools, materials, experience and the specialized knowledge of evolving ADA compliance standards that is necessary to create ADA Compliant Signs. Our sign makers have been crafting custom ADA signage and California Title 24 compliant signs since 1992. Now you can order custom ADA signs 24/7 on this website. Whether you need just one custom sign or 500 signs, ADA Sign Depot is the trusted source for ADA compliant signs. Have a larger order and need a fast quote and production timeline? Send us a take-off list of the signs you need and the wording for each. We'll determine the ADA compliant sizes and layouts and advise you accordingly.
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finishes
- Rowmark ADA acrylics, Brushed Aluminum, Wood Laminates, and LaserGlow luminous
- ADA compliant fonts and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters, numbers, and pictograms
- ADA compliant letter heights
- ADA compliant California Domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Custom ADA Signs are guaranteed to pass certified ADA inspections for sign design, elements and materials—or your money back.
Fred W. California
"Great selection and service. Received product order on time and as promised. Will definitely use ADA Sign Depot for all my upcoming needs."
- Custom ADA Compliant Grade 2 Braille Signs provide universal tactile symbols, pictograms and lettering that improves navigation and identification of rooms in your building. Effective design assists the visually impaired and those who have low vision/vision impairments, and those with unimpaired vision.
- Our custom ADA Signs meet all design and materials requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Guidelines require public buildings to install ADA signage that includes tactile (raised) lettering, Grade 2 Braille; and in some cases pictograms (symbols).
- Tactile lettering is required to be 1/32" high, using a sans serif, uppercase font. The design objective is to benefit the blind who read Braille and helping those who are visually impaired more easily read by touch. Sighted people also benefit from easy to read signage providing identification and information about the building or space they are in, including location of restrooms, elevators, stairs, exits and entrances.
- The design reason for requiring matte finished, non-glare materials and color contrast between the foreground and background of a sign, as well as the base of the sign and the surface it is mounted on is to meet ADA requirements to help people with low vision/vision impairments.
- Choose from many ADA-compliant sign colors. Click to view a color chart for text and sign base color availability. For larger orders, we can also paint your signs to match any PMS number or common paint name.Contact us for pricing.
- Braille dots are semi-translucent in color. Tactile text and Symbols - 1⁄32” raised. Sign Base - 1⁄8” thick.
- We provide strong adhesive strips on back of each sign to allow for easy mounting on clean, dry surfaces. For extra strong mounting, or for larger signs, or for mounting your custom ADA Signs on irregular surfaces we recommend Lexel clear caulking. ADA sign mounting instructions.
- Don’t worry about designing your sign to meet ADA requirements. We’ll do that for you. Just let us know the wording/symbols you need for your custom sign and we will determine the correct size and use the correct design and materials to insure your sign meets ADA specifications.