Custom School Classroom Number Signs with Braille
Classroom ADA Sign with Optional Name or Number - 8" x 4"
Classroom ADA Sign with Tactile Letters, Braille and Optional Custom Name or Number - 8" x 4"
Order this sign with only the tactile text CLASSROOM and Braille. Or order this sign with the text CLASSROOM snd have us add a custom room name or number below that, up to 7 characters, with Braille.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
Classroom ADA Braille Sign with option to add custom Room Designation
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Custom Classroom Number Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6", the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3