Custom Room Number ADA Signs - Tactile Text, Braille and Window Insert
Custom Room Number ADA Sign with Text and Window Insert - 8" x 6"
Custom Room Number ADA Sign with Tactile Text, Braille and Window Insert - 8" x 6"
This custom made in America ADA compliant room number sign with window insert features a Mylar protected name slot that allows you to easily change the occupant names or add other information about the current function of the room. Simply print the room occupant's name or additional information on your office printer and slide that message under the Mylar cover in the name slot area.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
Custom Room Number ADA Signage with Insert Window
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant 1/8" thick Rowamrk acrylic resin plastic base
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) room number
- ADA compliant letter/number height
- Two-inch wide slot to insert printed room name, or room occupant's name
- ADA compliant California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
This Custom Room Number and Room Name sign is a flexible way to be in ADA compliance when designating the use of rooms. The insert slot allows you to easily update the sign when the tenant or the function of the room changes. Particularly useful in offices, schools, and hotels, or any business where there is a continual change in room assignments.
You may also be interested in