Custom Sign with Room Number and Name Insert Window - Brushed Aluminum
Custom Room Number Sign with Name Insert Window - 8" x 5"
Custom ADA Compliant Signs with Room Number, Grade 2 Braille, and a Window for Printed Insert Showing Name of Occupant or Function of the Room - 8" x 5"
This custom ADA compliant brushed aluminum room identification sign typically ships in 5-7 business days. The Mylar covered name slot allows you to change names easily. So if Joan gets promoted to the corner office, you can print Jim's name and insert it into this room sign. Simply print the room name, e.g., Supplies Room, or Break Room, or print the room's occupant name, e.g., Jim Smith, on your office printer and slide it under the mylar cover in the name slot area.
This custom room number sign with window slot is popular with schools, hospitals, and larger organizations where the function of a room, or the occupant of a room, may change often. These signs are ADA compliant, but unlike permanent room signs, the window slot area allows flexibility to show what the current designation of the room may be.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your details for a free consultation and quote.
ADA Compliant Custom Room Number Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Name Insert Window
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant 1/4" thick black acrylic back-plate with foam mounting tape on back
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) room number
- ADA compliant size and letter/number heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Custom Brushed Aluminum ADA Compliant Signs. A great looking alternative to the "same old, same old."
You may also be interested in