Custom ADA Compliant Room Identification Sign with Name Insert Slot
Room Number with Name Insert Window ADA Signs - 8" x 5"
ADA Compliant Room Number or Room Name Sign with Tactile Text/Braille and Window to Insert for Name of Occupant or Function of Room - 8" x 5"
This Custom Room Identification Sign with Name Insert Slot is a flexible way to be ADA compliant in designating the use of rooms. The name insert slot allows you to easily update the sign when the occupant's name or when the function of the room changes. Particularly useful in offices, schools, and hotels, or any business where there is a continual change in room assignments.
The Mylar protected name slot allows you to easily change the names of the room's occupants or the designated use of the room. Simply print the room name or occupant name on your office printer and slide under the Mylar cover in the name slot area. This is an excellent and versatile ADA compliant sign to use for an office or other room where the tenants or functions of the room are not permanent.
Michael L.P., CA
"Very quick service. Thanks!"
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your details for a free consultation and quote.
ADA Compliant Custom Room Number Sign with Name Inert Window
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant 1/8" thick Rowamrk acrylic resin plastic base
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) room number
- ADA compliant letter/number height
- Two-inch wide slot to insert printed room name, or room occupant's name
- ADA compliant California Domed Grade 2 Braille
- Mounting Custom ADA Signage: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in