Right-Angle Sign Mounting Bracket for Two-Sided Hallway ADA Signs
Right-Angle Wall Mounting Bracket for ADA Signs - 8" Length
Mount ADA Signs on Walls and in Corridors with this Right-Angle Wall Mounting Bracket - 8" Length - in Silver or Black
Eight-inch long sign mounting bracket fits 1/8-inch thick ADA Signs to display the sign at a right-angle to the wall it's mounted on. Used for guiding people to restrooms, showers, wheelchair ramps, ADA accessible entrances and wheelchair accessible exits. This wall mounting bracket is designed to mount our 10" x 10" hallway signs at a right-angle, making the sign visible to people traveling in either direction.
Need (25) or more of these right-angle sign brackets but in a different length or color? View our Wholesale Right-Angle Brackets
View our acrylic custom sign for using with this bracket: Custom Two-Sided Right-Angle Guide Sign
View our brushed aluminum custom sign for using with this bracket: Custom Two-Sided Right-Angle Guide Sign in Brushed Aluminum
Bracket for Mounting Right-Angle (Flag Style) Signs in Hallways
- Bracket Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 8" L
- Channel (slot) Dimensions: 1/8"Wide and 1/2" Deep
- Bracket will only fit 1/8-inch thick signs
- Aluminum is anodized for extra protection from corrosion
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting the sign, and pre-drilled holes for mounting the bracket on wall
- Comes with (2) screws and (2) round-capped nuts to affix sign in bracket slot
- When you order both this bracket and right-angle custom signs from our company, we will drill your custom sign to fit this bracket
- For any signs that you purchase elsewhere, you will need to drill those signs to attach this mounting bracket.
Screws/hardware for anchoring this bracket to your wall can be purchased at hardware stores such as Home Depot or Lowes, for use on whatever material your wall is made of: Brick, Plaster, Sheet Rock/Dry Wall, Metal, etc.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
You may also be interested in