Custom ADA Compliant Signs with Tactile Words, Symbols, and Braille
Custom ADA Signs with Tactile Text, Symbols, Braille - Up to 8" x 11"
Custom ADA Signs with Maximum 30 Characters of Tactile Text, Symbols, and Grade 2 Braille - Up to 8" x 11"
Our ADA Compliant Custom Signs can be used to identify rooms, as a guide sign, or other ADA compliance sign needs. Choose up to 30 alpha or numeric characters in up to 3 lines. Choose a pictogram, e.g., wheelchair symbol, male symbol, female symbol, or unisex symbol, right or left arrow symbol. The first step of our work is to determine the correct ADA compliant size of the sign based on the wording and pictograms on your sign. E.g., some custom signs may be 8" x 8", other custom signs may need to be 8" x 10" in order to comply with ADA signage regulations.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Make it easy on yourself! Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
Rick C, MacDonald's
"Had the signs I wanted. Was quick and easy to order."
Custom ADA Compliance Signs with Words, Symbols and Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or numbers and one pictogram
- ADA compliant sizes and letter heighst for up to 36 characters on up to 3 lines
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Mounting Custom ADA Signage: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom ADA Sign Tactile Text & Braille - Brushed Aluminum - 8" x 4"