Custom ADA Compliant Signs with Symbol, Words, and Braille - 6" x 9"
Custom ADA Signs with Text, Braille, and One Symbol - Up to 6x9
Custom ADA Compliant Signs with Braille - Up to 6" x 9" size - Up to 20 Characters of Tactile Letters and One Symbol
Our ADA Compliant Custom Signs with Grade 2 Braille and Tactile Letters and Symbol can be used to identify rooms, as a guide sign, signage for restrooms, exits and entrances, or other ADA purposes. Choose up to 24 alpha or numeric characters (including spaces) in up to 3 lines. Choose a pictogram, e.g., wheelchair symbol, male symbol, female symbol or unisex symbol, right or left arrow symbol.
We will layout your custom sign so that all elements (text/symbol, sign size, Braille, etc.) meet ADA regulations. We will determine the correct ADA compliant size of the sign based on the wording and pictogram on your sign. E.g., some custom signs may be 6" x 8", other custom signs may need to be 6" x 9" in order to comply with ADA regulations. Some signs may need to be only 5" x 7" to meet regulations.
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your details for a free consultation and quote.
Custom ADA Compliant Signs with Symbol, Tactile Letters, and Braille
- ADA compliant 1/8" thick non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or numbers and one pictogram
- ADA compliant 6x8 size and letter height for up to 24 characters
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Custom ADA Compliant Signs that are high-quality yet economical, and guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting Custom ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"