Custom White ADA Signs - Tactile Text, Grade 2 Braille and Color Symbol
Custom White Tactile ADA Signs with Braille & Color Symbol - 8"x 8"
Custom White ADA Signs with Tactile Wording, Braille, and Custom Printed Logos
Our ADA Compliant Custom Signs with Grade 2 Braille and Tactile Text and Symbol can be used to identify rooms, as a guide sign, or other ADA purposes. Choose up to 24 alpha or numeric characters (including spaces) in up to 2 lines. Choose a standard tactile pictogram, e.g., wheelchair symbol, male symbol, female symbol or unisex symbol, right or left arrow symbol. You can also choose to have us digitally print a custom image/symbol on your signs. Email your file to us: sales@ADASignDepot.com
Shop all our Custom ADA Compliant Signs
Have a larger or more complex project? Contact us with your project details and a list of signs needed for a free consultation and quote.
Custom White ADA Signs with Tactile Wording, Braille, and Digitally Printed Symbol or Logo
- ADA compliant 1/8" thick non-glare matte white finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or numbers and pictogram
- ADA compliant 8x8 size and letter height for up to 24 characters on up to 2 lines
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Clear Braille
- Mounting Custom Made ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom ADA Signs with Text, Braille, and One Symbol - Up to 6x9
Custom ADA Signs with Tactile Text, Symbols, Braille - Up to 8" x 11"