Not Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Sign
ADA Not Accessible Symbol Sign - 6" x 6"
Not Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Sign - 6" x 6"
This Non-Accessible Symbol Sign can be used to mark non-accessible exits, entrances, and paths of travel. Please note that when signing a passage or path as not wheelchair accessible it is required to also include signage to direct people to the nearest accessible passage or path. Consult your CASp, architect, or ADA compliance officer.
View our ADA-1013 Not An Exit Sign with non-wheelchair symbol, words, and Braille
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
Non-Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant Grade 2 Domed Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic resin plastic ADA Signs and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists or your money back.
You may also be interested in
Wheelchair Symbol of Accessibility Sign - 4" x 4" x 1/16" ADA Sign