Symbol of Access Sign with Text (Accessible) and Braille - 6" x 8"
Wheelchair Symbol Accessible ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
Wheelchair Accessible ADA Signs with Wheelchair Symbol, Tactile Text and Braille
Use these signs to indicate wheelchair accessible entrances, paths of travel, and accessible rooms and areas inside buildings, as called for by your accessibility architects and inspectors.
With as many as 1 in 5 Americans having a disability, and with aging itself being the most common disability to affect us all, having wheelchair accessible entrances, ADA ramps, and easily operated doors is perhaps the most visible improvement in our building environment since the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act became national law. The ISA (International Symbol of Accessibility) is one of the most powerful symbols on earth, transcending language and cultural barriers.
"Awesome customer service!! Quick responses!!!"
Shop all Symbol of Accessibility ADA Signs
Wheelchair Accessible Tactile Braille Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California Grade 2 Domed Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Wheelchair Accessible ADA Compliance Signs and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Division of State Architect (DSA) ─ 2011 California Access Compliance Manual:1143A.4 Accessibility signs. When signs identify, direct or give information about accessible elements and features of a building or site, they shall include the appropriate symbol of accessibility and shall comply with Section 1143A.5 and, when applicable, Section 1143A.10. 1143A.5 Finish and contrast. Characters, symbols and their background shall have a non-glare finish. Characters and symbols shall contrast with their background, either light on a dark background or dark on a light background.
You may also be interested in