ADA Accessible Sign - Tactile Text and Braille Sign
Accessible ADA Signs - Tactile Text and Braille - 6" x 2"
ADA Compliant Accessible Sign with Tactile (raised) Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 2"
This ADA Compliant Accessible Braille Sign is the minimum text and braille sign used to mark an accessible exit, entrance, passageway or path. Many access authorities may prefer that the ISA (wheelchair symbol) be included on a text and braille sign, such as our ADA-1007 Wheelchair Symbol Sign
Accessible Tactile Letters and Braille Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Accessible Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists. Or your money back.
You may also be interested in