ADA Entrance Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille
Entrance ADA Signs - Text and Braille - 6" x 2"
ADA Signs for Entrances with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 2"
This ADA Compliant Braille Entrance Sign is the minimum signage used to mark a room or building entrance. Many accessibility architects and/or inspectors may prefer or require the ISA (International Symbol of Accessibility) symbol on entrance signs to convey that the entrance is wheelchair accessible. View our ADA-1070 Entrance Wheelchair Symbol Braille Sign
ADA Entrance Sign Raised Letters and Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Entrance Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
You may also be interested in