Area Of Rescue Assistance Sign - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
Area Of Rescue Assistance ADA Signs - 10" x 6"
Area Of Rescue Assistance Sign with ADA Compliant Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - 10" x 6"
This Area of Rescue Assistance Sign with ADA Compliant Braille and Text is used to mark designated rescue assistance locations in buildings and on properties. Modern evacuations procedures have evolved. One innovation has been the designation of Area of Refuge and Area of Rescue locations in buildings and on properties. These are predetermined places where persons with disabilities, and others, can gather in a fire protected area with an emergency communication system installed.
Area of Rescue Assistance Signage
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Area of Rescue Assistance Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
Shop all our ADA Compliant Exit Signs
You may also be interested in