ADA Handicap Wheelchair Entrance Sign with Direction Arrow
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance Sign with Direction Arrow - 6x9
ADA Symbol of Wheelchair Accessibility Handicap Entrance Sign with Direction Arrow, Raised Lettering, and Braille - 6" x 9"
This ADA Compliant Wheelchair Entrance Sign With Braille and Direction Arrow is used to for ADA compliance by directing people to wheelchair accessible entrances or ramps inside of your building. Directing persons with disabilities to wheelchair accessible entrances is key to accessibility and following modern building codes. While a building's entrance may allow entrance by persons using wheelchairs, it is also used by anyone who may find stairs challenging or impassable. The elderly, messengers and delivery people, bicyclists or other "wheeled" travelers, and those with medical conditions.
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
Wheelchair Entrance Sign with Direction Arrow
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Wheelchair Entrance Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in