Wheelchair Symbol Handicapped Accessible Entrance Sign
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance Braille ADA Sign - 6" x 9"
ADA Wheelchair Symbol Accessible Entrance Sign - 6" x 9" - Tactile ISA, Text and Grade 2 Braille
This ADA compliant accessible entrance sign to mark handicap accessible entrances on your property. Signs showing the ISA (International Symbol of Accessibility) must allow the required 6-inch minimum field in which only the ISA (wheelchair symbol) can appear. We designed this sign in accordance with ADA regulations, placing the wheelchair symbol in a 6"x6" area above the tactile lettering and Braille. Note: Sign will be 6"W x 11" H if optional direction arrow is selected
"I will definitely be using ADASignDepot again. Thank you!" "
Shop all our Symbol of Accessibility ADA Signs
Wheelchair Handicap Entrance ADA Signs with Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant tactile ISA (International Symbol of Accessibility)
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Compliant Entrance Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in