ADA Compliant Accessible Text and Braille Sign in Brushed Aluminum
Accessible Text and Braille ADA Sign in Brushed Aluminum - 6" X 2"
ADA Compliant Accessible Text and Braille Sign in Brushed Aluminum - 6" x 2"
This tactile text and Grade 2 Braille ADA compliance sign in beautiful brushed aluminum can be used to mark wheelchair access for entrances, exits, and paths of travel. Wheelchair accessible signage is typically required by accessibility, building, and fire code regulations. When generic blue ADA signs would be out of place inside a high-end business or property, brushed aluminum acrylic signs from ADA Sign Depot give the attractive appearance of aluminum for the lower cost of acrylic.
Tactile Braille Accessible Sign in Brushed Aluminum for ADA Compliance
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- Solid eigth-inch thick black acrylic backer
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive ADA compliance Wheelchair Accessible signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in