Exit Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Tactile Letters and Braille
Brushed Aluminum Exit Braille ADA Signs - 5" x 3"
ADA Exit Sign in Brushed Aluminum with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille - 5" x 3"
Using this brushed aluminum Exit Braille Sign is an alternative for settings in which the ordinary blue ADA sign would not fit well in the interior design.
ADA exit and entrance signs are designed to be, above all else, functional. But modern ADA signs in brushed aluminum can and do go beyond the standard white and blue compliance signs. We make modern style ADA signage that is fully compliant, but we use a variety of materials. Like the brushed aluminum used in this ADA Exit Sign. The silver brushed aluminum base with tactile letters in black, dark brown, or blue are especially attractive for the interiors of modern offices and businesses, as well as universities, fine restaurants and retail stores
Steve M., California
"Great customer service and fast response."
After investing serious time and money into a superior design for your business or property, why use generic ADA signage? Indoor brushed aluminum ADA signs will last as long as the buildings, schools, restaurants, hospital and airports they are used mounted inside.
ADA Braille Exit Signs in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant 1/8" thickness
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA Sign Depot's Exit Braille Signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and retail stores. These modern ADA signs provide a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
You may also be interested in
ADA Exit Route Signs - 5" x 4" - ADA Compliant Exit Route Signs