ADA Exit Route Signs in Brushed Aluminum with Tactile Text and Braille
Brushed Aluminum Exit Route ADA Signs - 5" x 4"
ADA Compliant Exit Route Signs - 5" x 4" - Brushed Aluminum Base with Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Braille
Beautiful brushed aluminum tactile Braille ADA Exit signage from ADA Sign Depot. There's a world of ADA signs beyond standard blue plastic. Use this Exit Route Sign in brushed aluminum to mark paths of exit from buildings. Signs include tactile (raised 1/32") lettering and Braille.
This brushed aluminum Exit Route sign is typically used to mark exit routes, and paired with the matching BAL-1002 Exit Sign used to mark the exit doorway.
Shop all our ADA Exit Signs
Braille Exit Route Sign in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant 1/8" thickness
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive ADA Exit Route Signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in