Do Not Enter ADA Sign - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Domed Braille
Do Not Enter ADA Sign with Braille- 8" x 4"
Do Not Enter ADA Sign - Tactile Letters and Grade 2 Domed Braille - 8" x 4"
Use this Do Not Enter ADA Braille sign for identifying doors, rooms and areas that should not be entered in hotels, schools, hospitals and offices. Do not enter signs are used for private offices, for staff only rooms, and for areas that a business does not want its customers or visitors to enter. ADA room name signs provide direction and are a part of building safety codes.
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
Hospital, Hotel or Office Do Not Enter Sign with Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA Do Not Enter Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, oor your money back.
You may also be interested in
Custom Room Number ADA Signs with Tactile Text and Braille - 5x3
Custom Room Number and Name Sign Brushed Aluminum Wood - 8.5" x 5.5"