Wheelchair Symbol of Handicap Accessibility Sign - Direction Arrow
Wheelchair Symbol of Accessibility Tactile Sign with Arrow - 6" x 7"
ADA Compliant Wheelchair Symbol of Accessibility Sign - 6" x 7" - with Right or Left Arrow
Many times a wheelchair accessible path of travel will have right or left turns. This Wheelchair Symbol with Arrow ADA Sign can be used to indicate paths of travel to ADA wheelchair accessible entrances, wheelchair exits, and wheelchair ramps. Because it has an ADA compliant Symbol of Accessibility, no words or Braille are necessary. As always, we advise you first consult with your on-site ADA inspector, CASp, Architect or accessibility officer before making a purchase. They know the layout and environment and which particular sign from ADA Sign Depot will satisfy the unique requirements of each location.
Shop all our Symbol of Accessibility ADA Signs
Doug, Newport Mesa, California
"I have used ADA Sign Depot a few times now. I find that they are a great resource for all things ADA related, especially if you are into DIY installations."
Handicapped Access Wheelchair Symbol Direction Arrow Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant tactile (1/32 inch raised) wheelchair and arrow symbols
- ADA compliant size with wheelchair symbol in a 6" x 6" field
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA Wheelchair Symbol Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in