ADA Compliant Not An Entrance Sign - Tactile Wording and Braille
Not An Entrance Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 10" x 4"
ADA Compliant Not An Entrance Sign with Raised Wording and Braille - 10" x 4"
Knowing your entrance and exits isn't just important for actors on a stage. How about the rest of us, in our day-to-day lives, as we must navigate unfamiliar buildings. This Not An Entrance Sign alerts customers and visitors to your business that what may seem like an entrance, is not. Maybe someone should invent other very useful time-saving signs for other kinds of "entrances." You know, like, a Not A Good Investment sign, and a Not Worth Your Time sign, and maybe even a—oh, well, you get the idea. Until then, it's always useful to know which door is an entrance, and which door is most definitely Not An Entrance.
Shop all our ADA Entrance Signs
Braille Not An Entrance Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic Tactile Braille Entrance Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
You may also be interested in