Wheelchair Symbol Reserved Seating ADA Sign with Braille
Disabled Reserved Seating ADA Signs with Braille - 6 x 9
Wheelchair Accessible Reserved Seating Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 6" x 9" - Optional Directional Arrow
This ADA Compliant Reserved Seating Sign with Wheelchair Symbol and Tactile (raised) Text and Grade 2 Braille is used to mark seating reserved for wheelchair users and persons with disabilities. Reserving tables and seats for Americans with disabilities is written into many building codes and access laws. And it's just the civilized thing to do. The constraints of having to maneuver a wheelchair can make it practical to arrive later for concerts, ball games, and other events, after others have been seated. Use this or similar Reserved Seating for Wheelchair Users Signs to make sure patrons and guests with disabilities have access to public events.
Note: Signs with a direction arrow will measure 6"x 10".
Reserved Seating for Wheelchairs Sign
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and pictograms
- ADA compliant sign size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic ADA Compliant Reserved Seating Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
Shop all our Symbol of Accessibility ADA Signs
You may also be interested in