California Disabled Fueling Assistance Unavailable Sign
Disabled Fueling Assistance Unvailable Sign - 12x12
Disabled Fueling Assistance Unavailable Sign - 12" x 12" - Outdoor Rated Heavy-Gauge Reflective Aluminum
Wording of Sign: Disabled Fueling Assistance Unavailable. Due to the limited number of employees at this service station, we are unable to provide fueling services. For information regarding enforcement of laws providing for access to refueling services for persons with disabilities, you may call the California Assistive Technology System at: 800-390-2699
Service Station Disabled Fueling Assistance Signs
- Rated for 10-Plus Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- Heavy-Gauge Rust-Free .063 Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
- California Disabled Fueling Assistance Unavailable Sign is Laminated with 3M 1160a Anti-Graffiti and Anti-Weather Protection. If sign is tagged, graffiti can be washed off using mild detergent such as Simple Green. If label is put on the sign face, the lable can be peeled off without any damage to the sign face. Laminate also protects sign from harsh weather including high sun exposure.
California Dept. of Motor Vehicles Business and Professions Code Section 13660 13660. (a) Every person, firm, partnership, association, trustee, or corporation that operates a service station shall provide, upon request, refueling service to a disabled driver of a vehicle that displays a disabled person's plate or placard, or a disabled veteran's plate, issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. The price charged for the motor vehicle fuel shall be no greater than that which the station otherwise would charge the public generally to purchase motor vehicle fuel without refueling service.
You may also be interested in