Dynamic Style Wheelchair Accessible Route Guide Signs
Accessible Route ADA Guide Signs - 12" x 18" - NY and CT Compliant
Wheelchair Accessible Route Wayfinding Sign - 12" x 18" - Optional Direction Arrow
Use this Accessible Route sign with Dynamic Style Wheelchair Symbol to guide visitors to your store or business, school, hospital or property. Mark ADA wheelchair accessible routes and paths of travel with the correct compliance signs in order to make your business or property accessible to all, and comply with modern building and access codes.
Accessible routes, also known as "barrier free" paths of travel, are essential to making your property compliant with ADA law. Persons with disabilities using wheelchairs must have equal access to public businesses and facilities. This durable reflective aluminum sign will last in outdoor use for many years. Features the new, dynamic wheelchair icon required in New York and Connecticut.
Rick C, MacDonald's Corporation
"Had the signs I wanted. Was quick and easy to order."
Shop all our Wayfinding ADA Signs
Handicapped Wheelchair Accessible Route Signs
- Features NY and CT compliant active style dynamic wheelchair icon for accessibility
- Rated for 10-Plus Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- Heavy-Gauge .063 Rust-Free Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
You may also be interested in