New Jersey State Handicapped Penalty Supplemental Parking Sign
New Jersey State Handicapped Parking Signs
Official New Jersey State Handicapped Penalty Supplemental Parking Sign - 10" x 12" - Used with Federal R7-8 Sign
Like most states, New Jersey uses the Federal R7-8 Handicapped Parking Sign. But New Jersey also can requires using this New Jersey disabled parking penalty sign along with the Federal sign. Check with authorities in the town where the signs will be displayed.
Making your New Jersey parking lot accessible to persons with disabilities is the law. And it's also smart business. With more than 54 million Americans having some form of disability, part of efficiently utilizing your parking area is to use the correct and code-compliant New Jersey handicapped parking signs from ADA Sign Depot. Because customer parking has a direct impact on the bottom line of your business.
NJ State Handicapped Parking Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- Rated for at least 7 Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- 3M Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- Heavy-Gauge .063 Rust-Free Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
- Meets all New Jersey State and Federal MUTCD Codes
Shop all our Handicapped Parking ADA Signs
You may also be interested in