Handicapped Van Accessible Parking Signs - 12" x 18"
R7-8-MOD Van Accessible Handicap Parking Signs - 12" x 18"
Handicapped Van Accessible Parking Sign - 12" x 18" - R7-8-MOD Reflective Aluminum Handicap Parking Sign
Looking for the Federal sign for non-van accessible parking spaces? View/order it: R7-8 Federal Handicap Parking Sign
Our Federal Parking Signs for Handicap Van Accessible Spaces
- This variation of the standard R7-8 Federal Sign allows Van Accessible designation to be posted on one sign instead of having to use two separate signs
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective sign face
- Heavy-gauge .063 thick aluminum
- Durable, Rust-Free, and Rated for at least 7 Years of Outdoor No Fade Service
- Parking sign is pre-drilled with standard .375-inch diameter holes at top and bottom center for easy mounting to posts or walls
Shop all our Handicapped Parking ADA Signs
Van-Accessible Parking Spaces
Van-accessible parking spaces are the same as accessible parking spaces for cars except for three features needed for vans:
- a wider access aisle (96") to accommodate a wheelchair lift;
- vertical clearance to accommodate van height at the van parking space, the adjacent access aisle, and on the vehicular route to and from the van-accessible space, and
- an additional sign that identifies the parking spaces as "van accessible."
Additional Van-Accessible Parking Space Info
- One of every eight accessible parking spaces, but always at least one, must be van-accessible
- Sign with "van accessible" and the international symbol of accessibility mounted high enough so the sign can be seen when a vehicle is parked in the space
- 96" min. width access aisle, level (max. slope 1:50 in all directions), located beside the van parking space
- Min. 98-inch-high clearance at van parking space, access aisle, and on vehicular route to and from van space
You may also be interested in