Wheelchair Symbol Handicap Parking Permit Required Signs
Wheelchair Symbol Handicap Parking Permit Required Signs - 12" x 18"
Wheelchair Symbol Handicap Parking Permit Required Signs - 12" x 18" - Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Aluminum Parking Signs
Most states use the Federal R7-8 Handicapped Parking Sign, some states require the use of a state-specific disabled parking sign. This generic design Handicap Parking Permit Required Sign is not state specific or a federal design. While made with the same high quality materials as our other MUTCD compliant parking signs, please consult your local accessibility inspector for handicap parking signs that will get their approval before purchasing.
ADA Wheelchair Symbol Handicapped Permit Required Signs
- Rated for at least 7 Years Outdoor Service Without Fading
- 3M Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sign Face
- Heavy-Gauge Rust-Free Aluminum
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting on Posts, Walls, Fences
- Meets all State and Federal MUTCD Codes
Shop our Handicapped Parking ADA Signs
You may also be interested in