New York Reserved Handicap Parking Sign
New York State Handicap Parking Signs - 12x18
New York State Handicapped Parking Sign - 12" x 18" - with New York Active-Style Wheelchair Accessibility Logo
In July 2014, New York State adopted an active-style wheelchair symbol for use throughout New York State. This modernized version of the International Symbol of Accessibility (ISA) is intended to "further advance New York State as an advocate of rights for people with disabilities. It amends existing law to require the removal of the word handicapped from new or replaced state signage, as well as update and destigmatize the accessibility logo."
Michael L., New York
"You have the right products."
We make our New York State Handicap Reserved Parking Signs using an Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting sign face applied to Heavy-Gauge (.063) Rust-Free Aluminum in compliance with specifications from the Federal Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
New York Handicap Parking Signs
- Meets all New York and Federal MUTCD (Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices) Specification for Design, Materials and Manufacturing
- Features Action-Style Wheelchair Symbol Accessibility Logo Required by New York State
- Engineer Grade Prismatic Reflective sign face
- Heavy-gauge .063 aluminum
- Durable, Rust-Free, and Rated for a Minimum of 7 Years Outdoor No Fade Service
- This handicap parking sign is pre-drilled with standard .375-inch diameter holes at top and bottom center for easy mounting to standard posts or on walls
Looking for the federal version of this sign? View/order it here: Federal R7-8 Parking Sign
Shop all our Handicapped Parking ADA Signs
You may also be interested in