ADA Compliant Stairs Sign - Tactile Sign with Grade 2 Braille
ADA Stairs Sign - Tactile Sign with Braille - 6" x 8"
ADA Compliant Stairs Symbol Sign - Tactile Letters with Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
This brushed aluminum Stair Symbol ADA Sign is typically used to mark exits that lead to stairs.
View all our Stairwell and Elevator ADA Signs
James H., Washington
"Easy to navigate the website and find exactly what I was looking for. Good product selection."
ADA Compliant Stairs Braille Sign in Brushed Aluminum
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- Solid -inch thick black acrylic backer
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- ADA compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive ADA compliant signs in brushed aluminum are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in
Stairwell Floor Number ADA Signs - 12" x 18" - ADA/IFC Compliant
Regular price $19995 $199.95