Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 18" - Brushed Aluminum
ADA and IFC Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 18"
ADA and International Fire Code Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs - 12" x 18" - Brushed Aluminum
Our Tactile Braille Stairwell Floor Level Signs meet both ADA and International Fire Code compliance specifications. These hand-crafted stairwell signs are both complex to manufacture, and critical to emergency response and evacuations for a multi-story building.
Ordering our BAL-1098 Brushed Aluminum Stairwell Signs: After your order is received, we will create drawings for each sign on your order, based on the information you provided. We will email a proof for your review. We strongly advise that the proofs be shared with any inspectors ADA and/or Fire compliance inspectors on your project. Only after the proofs are approved will the order be put into production. NOTE: Should an order be cancelled after drawings are begun, there is a $300 charge, plus any other labor/material expenses incurred at the time of cancellation.
View an acrylic version of our Stairwell Floor Level Sign
"The signs were beautifully crafted and arrived in less time than anticipated. I would absolutely recommend the signs and service knowledgeable and professional at every turn."
ADA Compliant Brushed Aluminum Stairwell Floor Level Signs
- ADA/IFC compliant non-glare matte brushed aluminumfinish
- ADA/IFC compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA/IFC compliant 12" x 18" size and letter heights
- ADA/IFC compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA braille signage comes with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA signs larger than 8"x8", including ADA stairwell signage should always be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a construction grade silicone adhesive. Foam mounting tape provided on stairwell signage and restroom door signage is only to aid in positioning the sign when mounting.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holeswhich we strongly advise. Each sign weighs nearly 3 pounds. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in
Stairwell Floor Number ADA Signs - 12" x 18" - ADA/IFC Compliant