Stairwell Floor Level Signs - 12" x 12" - Brushed Aluminum
ADA Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 12" - Brushed Aluminum
Stairwell Floor Level Signs in Brushed Aluminum - 12" x 12"
Floor Level Stairwell Signage is a critical facet of modern building and fire code regulations. Firefighters and other emergency responders need to know how to access unfamiliar buildings. What floor are they on? Is there roof access in this stairwell? Where is the closest exit floor? It is said that information is power. And sometimes, the right information can be a matter of life and death.
Important Note: The 12" x 12" size, layout, and information on this ADA Floor Level Sign in Brushed Aluminum is not fully ADA/Fire Code compliant. It is made to an older code, in a smaller size and without the detailed information required on stairwell signs made to the current codes. While some architects may continue to specify this sign for projects, we strongly advise that you get approval from any inspectors on your project before ordering. This is a custom and non-compliant sign built to the information you provide to us and it is not returnable if rejected in an inspection.
Here is where you can view and order a brushed aluminum version of the correct up to code ADA Compliant and IFC Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs
Shop all our Stair ADA Signs
Note About Drawings for BAL-1097 Stairwell Signage: After your order is received, we will create drawings for each sign on your order, based on the information you provided. We will email a proof for your review. We strongly advise that the proofs be shared with any inspectors (ADA and/or Fire, etc.) on your project. Only after the proofs are approved will the order be put into production. NOTE: Should an order be cancelled after drawings are begun, there is a $300 charge, plus any other labor/material expenses incurred at the time of cancellation.
Brushed Aluminum Stairwell Floor Level Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte brushed aluminumfinish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- Non-compliant 12" x 12" size
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, ADA signs, and especially ADA stairwell signage should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a construction grade silicone adhesive.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in