Stairwell Floor Level Signs in LaserGlow Photo-Luminous
Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 18" - ADA & IFC Compliant
LaserGlow Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 18" ADA Compliant and International Fire Code Compliant
LaserGlow ADA and Fire Code Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signage
- LaserGlow meets the non-glare matte finish ADA requirement
- LaserGlow material is 1/16" thick, which is thinner than our standard 1/8" thick ADA signs
- We use ADA compliant fonts and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and/or symbols
- Our luminous signs are ADA compliant for size and letter height
- We use Federal and California ADA compliant California Grade 2 Braille
- Luminescence complies with International Fire Code 1024.4
Shop all our ADA Compliant Exit Signs
Looking for this stairwell sign in non-luminous material? View our ADA Compliant and IFC Compliant Stairwell Floor Level Signs
LaserGlow exceeds the photoluminescence standards set by many municipalities and organizations, including New York City Local Law 26. LaserGlow is a non-radioactive chemical light source in a flexible plastic substrate.
ADA Signs made of LaserGlow will glow in total darkness after exposure to light, making LaserGlow ADA compliant signs from ADASignDepot.com an ideal choice for exit, emergency, fire evacuation and ADA wayfinding signage.
Note About Drawings for ADA-1175 LaserGlow Stairwell Signs: After your order is received, we will create drawings for each sign on your order, based on the information you provided. We will email a proof for your review. We strongly advise that the proofs be shared with any inspectors (ADA and/or Fire, etc.) on your project. Only after the proofs are approved will the order be put into production. Should an order be cancelled after drawings are begun, there is a $300 charge, plus any other labor/material expenses incurred at the time of cancellation.
You may also be interested in