ADA Compliant Stairs Sign in Designer Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminates
Stairs Brushed Aluminum and Wood ADA Signs - 6" x 9"
ADA Compliant Stairs Sign in Designer Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminate with Tactile Letters, Stair Symbol and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 9"These signs are used in multi-story buildings to indicate exits that give to stairwells. Stairwell Identification ADA Signs need not be plain blue plastic materials. Our modern design ADA signs make use of an wide array of materials, including brushed aluminum and wood laminates. There is considerable room within ADA sign specifications for creative use of alternative materials and design techniques that make for attractive signage that is also fully compliant.
"Best looking signs I found on the internet. Quick customer service."
ADA Compliant Stairs Signs in Brushed Aluminum and Wood Laminates
- ADA compliant non-glare brushed aluminum and wood laminate
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) text and stair pictogram (symbol)
- Elegant black arc channel groove separates sign elements while adding a three-dimensional quality
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive, ADA compliant stairwell identification signs in brushed aluminum and wood provide a custom alternative to generic plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in
Stairwell Floor Number ADA Signs - 12" x 18" - ADA/IFC Compliant
Regular price $19995 $199.95