Stairs Symbol Sign with Tactile Wording and Braille - ADA Compliant
ADA Compliant Stairs Sign - 6" x 8" - Tactile Sign with Braille
Stairs Sign with Tactile Stair Symbol, Wording, and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"Your inspector may require this ADA Compliant Braille Stairs Sign to mark exit doors leading to stairs. Properly marked exits and entrances are critical to building safety, and also for day-to-day convenience. When all occupants and visitors in a building can see available exits, everyone benefits. Persons with disabilities and using wheelchairs need to be informed of paths of travel that are barrier free. Stairs are the most common, and insurmountable, of barriers. The modern ADA compliant ramp is a solution that brings added benefits to those of us who may not be considered "disabled", from the elderly, to temporarily injured people, to messengers and delivery people pushing handcarts.
CLV Construction, NY
"Easy and Fast."
ADA Compliant Stair Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic ADA Stair Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists. Or your money back.
2. Each exit door that leads directly to a grade-level exterior exit by means of a stairway or ramp shall be identified by a tactile exit sign with the following words as appropriate: A. "EXIT STAIR DOWN" B. "EXIT RAMP DOWN" C. "EXIT STAIR UP" D. "EXIT RAMP UP"
You may also be interested in
Stairwell Floor Number ADA Signs - 12" x 18" - ADA/IFC Compliant
Regular price $229.95 $229.95
ADA Stairwell Floor Level Sign - 12" x 12" - Brushed Aluminum
Regular price $199.95 $199.95