Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Arrow and Braille
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Sign with Direction Arrow - 6" x 9"
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route ADA Sign with Direction Arrow and Braille - 6" x 9"
This Exit Route Direction Sign is used to for ADA compliance by marking a wheelchair accessible path of travel to exit from a building or property. ADA compliant guide and wayfinding signage like this is part of building codes designed to make a property user-friendly, and safe. This sign is often used in tandem with our ADA-1068 Wheelchair Exit Sign to mark the actual exit door.
Shop all ADA Exit Signs
Wheelchair Path of Travel Exit Route ADA Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and Title 24 Exit Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists. Or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in