Exit Route ADA Signs with Wheelchair Symbol and Braille
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
Wheelchair Accessible Exit Route Signs with ADA Compliant Tactile Wheelchair Symbol and Text, and Grade 2 Braille - 6" x 8"
This Exit Route Sign is used for ADA compliance by marking a building's wheelchair accessible exit paths of travel. A matching sign used to mark the actual Exit from a building is our ADA-1068 Tactile Braille Exit Sign
We also have in stock Exit and Exit Route Signs for fast shipping the same or next business day.
ADA Compliant Braille Exit Signage
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic resin ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists. Or your money back.
You may also be interested in
ADA Exit Route Signs - 5" x 4" - ADA Compliant Exit Route Signs