ADA Compliant Pull In Case of Fire Sign - Tactile Text and Braille
Pull In Case of Fire ADA Sign - 6" x 6"
ADA Compliant Pull In Case of Fire Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 6" x 6"
This Pull In Case of Fire Sign with raised lettering and Grade 2 Braille is one of many fire safety signs called for by modern building codes. Older buildings that may not have up to code ADA compliant signage can be, and should be, upgraded to present fire and safety regulations. Modern commercial buildings include fire safety signs, such as this Pull In Case of Fire sign or stairwell floor level signs because they know (and their insurance providers remind them!) that fire prevention, building evacuation safety, and ADA compliant signs protect lives and property.
ADA Compliant Pull In Case of Fire Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and Title 24 Signs fire safety signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
You may also be interested in
In Case of Fire, Elevators Are Out of Service. Use Stairs. - 8" X 8"
In Case Of Fire Do Not Use Elevator Sign - 12" x 12" - Outdoor Rated