In Case of Fire Signs in Brushed Aluminum
In Case of Fire Use Stairs Sign - 8" X 8" - Brushed Aluminum
In Case of Fire, Elevators Are Out of Service. Use Stairs. ADA and International Fire Code Compliant Signs in Brushed Aluminum with Optional Braille
Note: The wording and layout of the ADA-1034 sign from ADA sign Depot meets current International Fire Code (IFC) and ADA regulations. Sign revised 2018. Braille is offered as an add-on option for this sign, in a large 8" x 10" size.
International Building Code: Section 3002.3 Emergency Signs: An approved pictorial sign of a standardized design shall be posted adjacent to each elevator call station on all floors instructing occupants to use the exit stairways and not to use the elevators in case of fire. The sign shall read: IN CASE OF FIRE, ELEVATORS ARE OUT OF SERVICE. USE EXIT STAIRS.
- Non-glare brushed aluminum finish
- Sturdy 1/8" thick
- ADA/IFC compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and symbols
- ADA/IFC compliant size and letter heights
- ADA compliant clear California Domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for Braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all Braille signs nationwide.)
- Attractive and distinctive ADA signs in brushed aluminum from ADA Sign Depot are a great choice for upscale offices, restaurants and stores, providing a classy alternative to plastic ADA Signs.
You may also be interested in