No Exit Sign With Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille - ADA Compliant
No Exit ADA Signs - 5" x 4"
No Exit Tactile Braille ADA Signs
This ADA Compliant No Exit Sign with Tactile Text and Grade 2 Braille is used to indicate no egress, or no exit, passages. When signing a non-wheelchair accessible Exit you must include signage directing people to the nearest accessible exit or egress.
DSA ─ Directional signage. Direction signage indicating the location of the other means of egress and which are accessible means of egress shall be provided at the following: 1. At exits serving a required accessible space but not providing an approved accessible means of egress. 2. At elevator landings. 3. Within areas of refuge.
View our ADA-1013 Not An Exit Sign with non-wheelchair accessible symbol and Braille
Shop all ADA Exit Signs
Steve M., California
"Great customer service and fast response."
No Exit Signs with Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish 1/8" thick base
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant 5x4 size and letter height
- ADA compliant California Grade 2 Domed Braille
- Our high-quality yet economically priced acrylic resin plastic ADA Signs and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists or your money back.
You may also be interested in
ADA Exit Route Signs - 5" x 4" - ADA Compliant Exit Route Signs