Accessible Entrance ADA Sign with Dynamic Wheelchair Symbol
Dynamic NY Wheelchair Accessible Entrance ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
Dynamic Wheelchair Accessible Symbol Entrance Sign with Tactile Text and Braille - 6" x 8"This tactile (raised letters) and braille Handicap Entrance Sign with the NY/CT approved dynamic wheelchair symbol, is used to mark a wheelchair accessible entrance. Marking wheelchair accessible entrances to your business or publicly accessed property is an essential requirement under the Americans With Disabilities Act, as well as New York State law. Properly signed Exits are part of every federal, state, and local building code, and are essential for everyone's safety, not just those of us with disabilities.
Riverbend Church, Texas
"Signs were great - easy to order."
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- New York/Connecticut compliant dynamic wheelchair symbol of accessibility
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- Mounting ADA Compliance Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in