Truncated Domes ADA Tiles - 2' x 4' - For Concrete Surfaces
2' x 4' Truncated Domes Surface Applied ADA Tile
Truncated Domes Concrete Surface Applied Tiles - 2' x 4' - Includes Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware
These 2' x 4' Access Tiles Truncated Domes ADA Tiles ship from New York, in 1-3 business days, depending on inventory level.
Truncated Domes are only shipped via Ground Services such as UPS or FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available.
Access Tiles products such as this 2' x 4' ADA Truncated Domes Tile, are compliant with ADA and California regulations. Easy to install with adhesive and anchoring hardware included. Unlike cast-in-place tiles, these tiles can be mounted on the surface of existing concrete. Just apply adhesive on the underside of the tile (in channels marked for adhesive), position the tile, then drill into the concrete and affix supplied anchor hardware. These sturdy truncated dome tiles can be used on sidewalks, in curb cuts, at the entrances and exits of stores, office buildings and schools, and anywhere ADA regulations call for tactile warning tiles to alert pedestrians to a change in ground level or passing from a pedestrian-only to a vehicle zone.
If you have questions or would like a quote on a larger project, please contact us
2' x 4' Access Tiles Truncated Domes - ADA and California Compliant Products
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Textured surface on bottom to allow optimum adhesive bond.
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Available Colors
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Features
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Installation Instructions
Shop all products on the Truncated Domes page of our website
You may also be interested in
1' x 1' Truncated Domes Surface Applied ADA Tile
2' x 2' Truncated Domes Surface Applied ADA Tile