ADA Compliant Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 1' x 1'
Truncated Domes Surface Applied ADA Tile - 1' x 1' Size
Truncated Domes Surface Applied Tiles - 1' x 1' Size - Includes Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware
Access Tiles Truncated Domes Products ship from New York, in 1-3 business days, depending on inventory level.
Truncated Domes are only shipped via Ground Services such as UPS or FedEx Ground or LTL Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available.
This smaller 1' x 1' truncated domes tile is made to the same specifications and with the same materials as larger Access Tiles products, and is compliant with ADA and California regulations. Easy to install with adhesive and anchoring hardware included. After many years of study, truncated domes have been determined by the ADAAG United States Access Board to be the only fully compliant tactile warning system. They are the most easily visible for sight impaired persons, as well as supplying necessary surface detection characteristics.
Access Tiles Truncated Domes - 1' x 1' Size - ADA Compliant Tactile Warning Tiles
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Textured surface on bottom to allow optimum adhesive bond.
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Available Colors
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Features
Click to view or download ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Installation Instructions
Shop all products on the Truncated Domes page of our website
You may also be interested in