Womens Wheelchair Restroom Door Sign - ADA and Title 24 Compliant
Womens Accessible Restroom Door ADA Signs - 12" x 12" Circle
Women's Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Sign with Female Symbol and Wheelchair Symbol - California Title 24 Compliant and ADA Compliant
The round White on Blue background version of this sign usually ships the same or next business day. Every order from ADA Sign Depot gets free ground shipping. Other color versions are made-when-ordered and typically ship in 3-5 business days.
While required in California this Title 24 compliant Wheelchair Accessible Womens Restroom Door Sign is also used throughout the United States. Inside California, this restroom door sign is used in tandem with the ADA-1024 Women Only Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Wall Sign positioned at the strike side of the restroom door.
Best Practice for California Compliance and User Friendliness: Mount the ADA-1024 tactile Braille sign (shown at the left) on the wall at the strike side of the restroom door, and mount the T24-1001 circle sign shown on this page directly on the Women's Wheelchair Access Restroom door.
Looking for the matching sign for a men only restroom? We've got you covered: The ADA-1025 Men's Wheelchair Access Restroom Braille ADA Sign (shown at the left). ADA compliance signs; it's what we do!
"Quick and easy."
This Title 24 Compliant Women's Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Sign is used on the door of an accessible women's bathroom, restroom or shower. Same Day Shipping available for our bestselling blue version of this sign when ordered before Noon California time.
Restroom Signs from ADA Sign Depot
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Female and Wheelchair pictograms
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant 12x12 size and Circle shape
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant 1/4-inch thickness and eased corners
- Our T24 ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, due to sign weight, movement of the door, and/or paints and surfaces that interfere with some adhesives, ADA bathroom/restroom door signs should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Instructions
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and Title 24 Restroom Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists—or your money back.
This sign is also called: Title 24 Women's Restroom Door Circle Sign, California Women's Bathroom Door Sign
From the Division of the State Architect: 1127A.7.2.2 Women's sanitary facilities. Women's sanitary facilities shall be identified by a circle, 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick and 12 inches (305 mm) in diameter. The circle symbol shall contrast with the door, either light on a dark background or dark on a light background. If a gender pictogram is desired on geometric symbol sign, it must be repeated above raised characters and Braille on tactile sign adjacent to door. ISA may be included on either tactile sign, next to gender pictogram, or may be only on geometric symbol sign, as desired. No raised text or Braille is to be included on geometric door sign.
In California every restroom is required to have both a federal ADA wall sign with Text and Braille, and a Title 24 Door sign with NO Text or Braille. A women-only and wheelchair accessible restroom would be properly signed with the Title 24 Compliant Door sign shown at the top of this page. Compliance also requires the corresponding wall sign, with Braille and Text and optional Pictogram to be mounted adjacent to the strike side of the restroom door. Note: While legally required in California, Title 24 restroom door signs are very commonly used throughout the United States.
All indoor tactile Braille ADA signs from ADA Sign Depot come with foam mounting tape on the back. But ADA and California Title 24 compliant restroom door signs, with regulations requiring a 12" x 12" size and a 1/4" thickness, combined with the superior quality of the acrylic, brushed aluminum, and wood laminate materials we use, make a substantial and heavier sign. A Women's Circle or a Men's Triangle door sign weighs nearly a pound, and Unisex triangle-on-circle door signs weigh over 1.5 pounds. For secure mounting, bathroom door signs must be mounted using anchoring hardware or construction grade silicone adhesive.
You may also be interested in