Mens Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Sign - Title 24 Compliant
Mens Accessible Restroom Door ADA Signs - 12" x 12" Triangle
Mens Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Triangle Sign - 12" x 12" - ADA and Title 24 Compliant in California and Used Throughout the U.S.A.
This Mens Restroom Door Triangle Sign with Symbol of Accessibility is mounted on the door of mens restrooms that are wheelchair accessible.
In California, this triangle mens room sign is mounted on the restroom door, and the ADA-1025 Mens Restroom Tactile Braille ADA Sign is mounted on the wall adjacent to the strike side of the restroom door. Both signs are in stock in the white on blue color scheme for shipping the same or next business day.
"The quick turnaround was amazing. I received a confirmation email for my order within 10 minutes, and the order was shipped that day. Well done!"
Mens Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Signs
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant Non-glare Matte Finish
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant Tactile (1/32 inch raised) Male and Wheelchair Pictograms
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant 12x12 size and Triangle shape
- ADA and California Title 24 Compliant 1/4-inch thickness with eased corners
- Our ADA signs come with foam mounting tape. However, due to sign weight, movement of the door, and/or paints and surfaces that interfere with some adhesives, ADA bathroom/restroom door signs should be mounted using mechanical fasteners (hardware), or a silicone adhesive such as Lexel Caulk.
- This ADA sign can be ordered with pre-drilled 3/16" mounting holes. Choose regular mounting holes, or counter-sunk mounting holes. Signs with drilled holes ship in 5-7 business days. Mounting hardware is not included with signs. Mounting hardware suitable for whatever surface material you will be mounting your signs on can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware suppliers.
- Click to view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced Title 24 Mens Accessible Restroom Door Sign is guaranteed to pass compliance sign inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
In California every restroom is required to have both a wall sign with Text and Braille, and a Door sign with NO Braille or Text. A men-only and wheelchair accessible restroom would be properly signed with the Title 24 Compliant Door sign. Compliance also requires the corresponding wall sign, with Braille and Text and optional Pictograms to be mounted adjacent to the strike side of the restroom door.
Note: While legally required in California, Title 24 restroom door signs are commonly used throughout the United States.
DSA ─ 2011 California Access Compliance Reference Manual: 1127A.7.2.1 Men's sanitary facilities. Men's sanitary facilities shall be identified by an equilateral triangle, 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick with edges 12 inches (305 mm) long and a vertex pointing upward. The triangle symbol shall contrast with the door, either light on a dark background or dark on a light background. If a gender pictogram is desired on geometric symbol sign, it must be repeated above raised characters and Braille on tactile sign adjacent to door. ISA may be included on either tactile sign, next to gender pictogram, or may be only on geometric symbol sign, as desired. No raised text or Braille is to be included on geometric door sign.
All indoor tactile Braille ADA signs from ADA Sign Depot come with foam mounting tape on the back. But ADA and California Title 24 compliant restroom door signs, with regulations requiring a 12" x 12" size and a 1/4" thickness, combined with the superior quality of the acrylic, brushed aluminum, bamboo and wood materials we use, make a substantial and heavier sign. A Women's Circle or a Men's Triangle door sign weighs nearly a pound, and Unisex triangle-on-circle door signs weigh over 1.5 pounds. For secure mounting, bathroom door signs must be mounted using silicone or other strong adhesive, or anchoring hardware.
You may also be interested in