ADA Compliant Women's Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Sign
Womens Wheelchair Accessible Restroom ADA Signs - 6" x 8"
Women's Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom ADA Sign - ADA Compliant Tactile Text, Symbols, and Braille - 6" x 8"
This ADA Compliant Womens Restroom Wall Sign with Female and Wheelchair Symbols and Tactile (raised 1/32") Text and Grade 2 Braille is mounted on the strike side of a wheelchair accessible women-only restroom, bathroom, or sanitary room. The White on Blue background version of this women's bathroom sign is in stock for same or next business day shipping.
In California, this tactile braille ADA sign would be used in tandem with the T24-1001 California Title 24 Compliant Womens Wheelchair Accessible Restroom Door Sign
“Great site, great signs!"
ADA Compliant Women Wheelchair Access Restroom Signs
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters and pictograms
- ADA compliant layout and letter height
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille
- Our ADA Signs come with two-sided foam tape on the back for quick and easy mounting. Click to view or download the ADA Sign Depot ADA Sign Mounting Guide
- Our high-quality yet economically priced ADA and Title 24 Restroom Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists, or your money back.
- Mounting ADA Compliance Signs: While we include foam tape on the back side of our signs, we recommend ADA signs always be mounted using either fasteners or a construction grade silicone adhesive, such as Lexel. For signs larger than 6" x 6" the foam tape we provide is intended only as an aid for positioning the sign while using fasteners or adhesive for mounting. For correct positioning and mounting heights, view or download our ADA Sign Mounting Guide
You may also be interested in