This Location For Nursing Mothers Only ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum - 6.5" x 10"
Nursing Mothers Only ADA Signs - 6.5" x 10" - Brushed Aluminum
This Location For Nursing Mothers Only Brushed Aluminum ADA Signage
Breast milk provides optimal nutrition for babies. It has the right amount of nutrients, is easily digested and readily available. However, the rate of breastfeeding is as low as 30% in some groups of women. While some women are unable to breastfeed, others simply choose not to. More and more women are becoming aware of the benefits of breastfeeding and American businesses, airlines, rail and bus transportation companies, schools and offices are meeting the demand for lactation rooms and breastfeeding sanitary facilities. Studies show breastfeeding has major health benefits, for both the mother and her baby. For more info, read: 11 science-based benefits of breastfeeding
Quantity Discounts on Nursing Mothers Only Room ADA Signs in Brushed Aluminum - Contact Us for Pricing on More Than 10 Signs
3 = $77.95/each
5 = $74.95/each
10 = $69.95/each
You can order this Mothers Only Lactation Room Sign in custom colors.
Nursing Mothers Only Sign with Breast Feeding Symbol, Tactile Text and Braille
- ADA compliant non-glare matte finish
- ADA compliant font and tactile (1/32 inch raised) letters
- ADA compliant size and letter height
- ADA Sign Depot includes foam mounting tape on all it's ADA signs for easy mounting. For a stronger bond, use a silicone adhesive or Lexel caulk.
- ADA compliant California domed Grade 2 Braille (The use of California standards for braille satisfies both Federal and California regulations, allowing a single dot configuration for all braille signs nationwide.)
- Our high-quality yet economically priced plastic ADA and Title 24 Signs are guaranteed to pass inspections performed by California Certified Access Specialists--or your money back.
By Katherine Lewis:
If you are setting up a nursing room at work, you should consider including the following features:
- A breast pump so women don't have to lug around their personal pumps.
- A sink.
- Anti-bacterial wipes.
- A small refrigerator for storing breast milk.
- A microwave for steam-cleaning pump pieces. Decorations that encourage mothers to relax and pump more breast milk, whether that's personal photos or art work. Easy access to electrical outlets.
- A lock on the door
Under U.S. law, employers must provide a lactation room for a new mother to use for pumping breast milk. A bathroom isn't suitable for this purpose, because it wouldn't be sanitary to express milk alongside toilets and all the germs they contain. Moreover, the lactation station must be private and shielded from view of other employees or the general public. Additionally, employers must give breastfeeding mothers appropriate breaks from their work day in order to travel to the lactation room and take the time needed to pump milk. Typically, a new mom returning to work with an infant at home needs to express breast milk two or three times in every eight-hour period of the day. As your baby grows older and begins to eat solid food, you most likely will pump less milk and be able to go longer between pumping sessions. Relevant keywords: Mother's Room Sign, Lactation Room Sign, Breast Feeding Room Sign
You may also be interested in